King & Queen Competition
2019 K&Q Races | Runner
(1) Run six K & Q races that total at least 25 miles, and
(2) Work club events to obtain five volunteer service points.
(3) Virtual races do not count for K & Q.
SFTC's King & Queen competition is designed with 3 primary goals:
1) Provide a season-long competition for members that is
standardized for distance and age;
2) Recognize those races in our area which meet or exceed basic criteria;
3) Encourage members to help & support club operations and engagements through volunteering.
CHANGES FOR 2019:
- Added: Johnson City Turkey Trot
- Removed: Chasing Snakes 10K
- Removed: Mountain States Rehab 5K
- Removed: Up & At 'Em 5K
- Removed: Eastman 10K