SFTC Mile Series Competition
2013 Final Standings | 2012 Final Standings | 2011 Final Standings | 2010 Final Standings | 2009 Final Standings
The following twelve races shall be part of the 2013 SFTC Mile Series Competition:
- New Year's Wake Up Mile
- Golden Eagle Mile
- Duck Island Spring Mile
- The River Mile
- CASA Mile
- All four of mile races at the SFTC Summer Track Meets
- Duck Island Summer Mile
- Duck Island Fall Mile
- Santa Special Open Mile (not the Animile)
The competition rules are as follows:
1) Runners must complete at least 4 of the designated races.
2) Runners must be at least 15 years old as of the date of the first race of the series (January 1) and also SFTC members on that date to be part of the competition.
3) All SFTC members that meet the age requirement are automatically entered into the competition.
4) A runner's Mile Series time will be the average of their times for their top four races.
(i) Top male and female
(ii) Male and female age group awards 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over, each 2-deep.
Any questions? Contact the Mile Series Competition Scorekeeper.